STEM CELL PROCEDURE
THE STEM CELL PROCEDURE IS PERFORMED BY OUR MEDICAL STAFF
under rigorous sterile technique in the comfort of our office. The basic steps are as follows:
- MRI or XRay is reviewed and applied to symptoms and physical findings to determine the area which is most likely responsible for pain and loss of function.
- This area is localized under Ultrasound and targeted for injection of stem cells. Images are saved documenting proper needle placement for precise delivery of cells.
- Our cells are meticulously screened to eliminate any possibility of infection or impurity and our treatment is minimally uncomfortable or, in many cases, completely painless. Sedation is available upon request, if necessary.
- There are no reported negative side effects associated with Stem Cell Therapy. The injection site should be monitored for marked redness, increased warmth, or drainage. Notify our office immediately should any of these occur.
After The Stem Cell Procedure
Post-procedure instructions vary depending upon the affected area. This depends on the type of procedure. However, our procedures allow as much early activity as possible. As a general rule: we do not require bracing. Low impact activities are encouraged immediately after the procedure. We recommend continuing usual activities but not adding anything new. Full high impact activities would be expected at ~ 6 weeks.
This accelerated timeline for return to activity, along with the minimally-invasive nature of Stem Cell Therapy is why increasingly more people are turning to stem cell treatment as a means of combatting injuries and illnesses; whether caused by age, illness, normal wear and tear, or acute injury, research and anecdotal evidence both point to huge promise and positive results in the field of stem cell medical treatments.
Are you ready to get your health back? We can help. Call us at (303) 484-9756 now to book a free consultation with our friendly and supportive staff.
Book a FREE Consultation
Have a question? Ready to discuss or book your treatment? Submit your information and our office will contact you quickly.
GET IN TOUCH
- 5690 DTC Blvd #285
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
- (303) 484-9756
- 323 W Drake Rd, Suite 104
Fort Collins, CO 80526
- (720) 648-6892
- MONDAY – FRIDAY: 9AM – 5PM
- Get Social with Revive MD